Almost as easy as buying a jar of the stuff.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (if purchasing, my favorite brands are Primal Kitchen and Sir Kensington’s)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2-24 hours before serving (optional, but improves the flavor)
If using as a dressing, add a small amount of cream, milk, or water until you get your desired consistency.
Not a big mayo fan? This will also be excellent with full fat plain yogurt or sour cream.
Keywords: blue cheese dip and dressing