The perfect compliment to lamb, or just about any meat
- 2 cups (packed) parsley leaves ((see note))
- 1/2 cup (packed) mint leaves
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the parsley, mint, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sea salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 10-12 times, or until the mixture is finely minced.
- Turn on the motor and pour the olive oil through the chute. Process until incorporated.
Don’t worry about picking off each leaf of parsley; you can just tear off the top leafy part and discard any large stems.