The simplest + best sauce for just about everything.
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, (leafy portions)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, (minced)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the parsley, oregano, garlic, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, and sea salt until evenly minced.
- Turn on the motor and pour the olive oil through the chute, until it is just incorporated.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to one week.