Creamy and delicious, easy to whip up, and good on just about everything.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, (minced*)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 3–5 tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl, mix the tahini, lemon juice, honey, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt, and turmeric. (The mixture will get thick)
- Whisk in 3 tablespoon of water, adding more if necessary to reach the desired consistency.
- Store in a jar in the fridge, and use within one week. It will thicken a bit in the fridge, so keep that in mind when serving.
*A microplane is the perfect tool to mince garlic with. Just watch your fingers when you get close to the end!