perfect for all your fall & winter salads, and so easy to make!
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, (or 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a 2 quart jar, blend the maple syrup, dijon mustard, thyme, salt, and vinegar with an immersion blender for 30 seconds or so, until well blended.
- Pour in the olive oil with the motor running, continue blending until it’s emulsified.
- Store in a jar at room temperature for about a week, or refrigerate if storing longer. It will likely separate when refrigerated and brought back to room temperature, but will come back together when you shake it.