For breakfast or dessert, snacks or a picnic. This cake belongs in your Spring baking repertoire.
- ¼ cup melted ghee or butter, (plus more for greasing the pan)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- ½ cup arrowroot starch, (plus more for dusting the pan)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 6 ounces 1 dry pint raspberries
- 6 ounces 1 dry pint blueberries
- 6 ounces 1 dry pint blackberries
- powdered sugar for dusting, (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan with ghee and arrowroot starch.
- In a large bowl, whisk or beat to combine the melted ghee, eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Into the bowl, sift the almond flour, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk or beat to combine.
- Gently fold in the berries and scoop into the prepared pan, evening out the top. (the batter will be thick)
- Bake for 28-32 minutes, or until the top springs back when you lightly press it.
- Allow to cool in the pan before inverting onto a plate. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.