The summer’s most delicious cocktail. I typically pour it into rocks glasses, but they’d be right at home in a fancy fluted glass with a marishino cherry and paper umbrella too.
- 5–6 big bite-sized chunks of pineapple
- 3 ounces (2 big shots) lime juice
- 3 ounces (2 big shots) tequila
- 1.5 ounces (1 big shot) orange liqueur
- 1.5 ounces (1 big shot) aperol
- lime wheels for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the pineapple chunks and lime juice until it’s broken down.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into one of the glasses you’ll be pouring the cocktails into.Use the muddler to push through as much juice as possible. Discard the solids (or save them for a smoothie)
- Return the juice to the shaker and add the tequila, orange liqueur, and aperol. Fill with ice and shake for a good 30 seconds of so.
- Pour into two rocks glasses and garnish with a lime wheel.
Keywords: pineapple tequila cocktail, pineapple princess, tequila aperol cocktail