- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk to combine the almond flour, arrowroot, salt and baking soda.
- Cut the butter into 4-5 pieces and cut into the dry ingredients with a pastry cutter or 2 knives. You’ll want the result to look like coarse crumbs, no larger than pea sized. (alternately, you can do this and the previous step in a food processor; pulse to mix the flours and cut in the butter)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and eggs.
- Gently mix into the dry ingredients, but try not to over mix. You want it just to come together.
- Drop the batter onto your prepared sheet with a large spoon. It helps to dampen your hands to shape them a bit- the dough is sticky.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown and done in the center.