Get this light and flavorful dinner on the table in 15 minutes.
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch red pepper flakes, (optional)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, (halved)
- 2 T lemon juice, (divided)
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil, (divided)
- 1 pound wild shrimp, (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, (optional)
- lemon wedges, (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the shallots, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes if using, tomatoes, olives, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil. Roast for 5 minutes, or until the shallots and garlic are starting to brown.
- Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes more, or until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Stir in the feta if using, parsley and the remaining tablespoon of lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve hot, with lemon wedges, either on its own, or over rice, noodles, or veggie noodles.