Smoky flavors add the perfect counterpoint to sweet potatoes. Fantastic plain or tossed with Chimichurri!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or your favorite cooking fat
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF and place a rimmed baking sheet in it to heat up.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with the oil. Add the salt, smoked paprika, and coriander and toss well to coat.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and tip the potatoes onto it. Give it a shake so they’re in one layer and return to the oven. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on one side. Flip and roast for another 8-10 minutes, or until they are soft and browned.