- 1 1/2 ounces chopped fennel ((fill up a shot glass or bar measure))
- 2 1/2 inch slices cucumber
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 ounces gin ((I like Hendrick’s or Bombay Sapphire))
- cucumber ribbon, lemon slice, fennel fronds for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the fennel and cucumber very well with the lemon juice. You want to muddle until it’s as close to liquid as you can get it.
- Add the honey, gin and a handful of ice.
- Shake well for at least 30 seconds and then strain into a coupe glass or receptacle or choice.
- Garnish with a cucumber ribbon, lemon slice and/or fennel fronds.