- 8 ounces dairy-free butter (Miyokos) softened
- 8 ounces dairy-free cream cheese (Miyokos)
- 2–3 cups powdered sugar, sifted ⑴
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest OR vanilla extract, optional
- Beat the butter and cream cheese until well combined and smooth.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar with the mixers on low, until there is no more dry sugar visible. Add in the orange zest or vanilla, if using.
- Turn the speed up to high and beat for several minutes or until the frosting is smooth.
⑴ The more sugar you add, the more frosting-like it will be, but of course it will also be very sweet! Go with your preference on this.
Keywords: dairy-free cream cheese frosting, vegan cream cheese frosting