The perfect boozy summery beverage.
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 4–6) assorted stone fruit (peaches, plums, nectarines, pluots, sliced
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- 2 tablespoons cointreau
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- sparkling water
- mint and/or basil, for garnish
- In a large jar or pitcher, combine the fruit, whiskey, cointreau, and wine. Stir and refrigerate for several hours, up to one day.
- When you’re ready to serve, add the sparkling water: Either add about 1 cup to the pitcher, or top off each glass with a small amount. (I prefer the latter, it stays fizzier that way)
- Garnish with mint or basil
Keywords: sangria, white wine sangria