- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, (about the top of one bunch*)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, (minced or grated**)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or light olive oil
- 1/4 cup full fat yogurt (or sour cream, mayonnaise, dairy-free yogurt, or avocado)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a wide mouthed 2 quart ball jar or similar sized vessel.
- Blend on high with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Use within 4-5 days
* Don’t worry about picking off the leaves, just cut or rip off the top of the bunch; there’s a ton of flavor in the stems and they’ll get pureed along with everything else.
**I like using a microplane to mince / grate garlic. It’s one of my favorite kitchen hacks!