- 2 English cucumbers ((about 1.5 pounds), halved lengthwise and roughly chopped)
- 1.5 pounds green grapes, (plus more for garnish if desired)
- 1 avocado, (peeled, pitted, and quartered)
- 1 small shallot, (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- handful of mint leaves, (plus more for garnish if desired)
- 1/4 cup salted roasted almonds, (finely chopped)
- Place all of the ingredients, except the almonds, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until very cold.
- Serve the chilled soup topped with sliced grapes, almonds, mint leaves, and a drizzle of olive oil.