your new favorite sauce
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 2 handfuls parsley (leaves and tender stems)
- 1 handful cilantro (leaves and tender stems)
- big pinch salt
- 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup water
- Put all of the ingredients (start with 1/4 cup of the water) into a food processor, blender, or jar (if using an immersion blender)
- Blend until smooth, adding more water if necessary to achieve a smooth consistency. The ideal consistency is something like a thin mayonnaise.
- Store in a jar in the fridge and use within a week.
Keywords: green tahini