- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup palm sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse several times, or until the mixture is even textured. Transfer to small jars with tight fitting lids.
- To make a cup of hot cocoa: Heat 1 cup of your milk of choice in a small sauce pan. Once steaming, add two tablespoons of hot cocoa mix and whisk to combine. Heat one minute more, or until thickened slightly.
Keywords: hot cocoa mix