There’s no reason to go broke buying those little bottles when it’s so easy to make at home. Tastier, too.
- 1 pound coffee, (coarsely ground)
- 2 quarts cold filtered water
- In your large container, combine the coarsely ground coffee with 2 quarts of cold water
- Allow to sit (at room temperature is fine) for 12-18 hours.
- Place a large fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and stain the grounds.
- Set the pour over coffee maker + filter over the large mason jar and pour in the strained coffee. Depending on how much sediment is in there, it could take a while to filter. I usually do something else while I’m waiting and just let it do its thing.
- Refrigerate up to two weeks.