- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 brisket, about 4 pounds
- 1 cup water
- BBQ sauce (see note)
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings (salt through coriander). Season the brisket liberally.
- Pour the water into the insert of your instant pot and place the rack inside. Put the brisket on the rack and lock on the lid (Make sure the rubber seal is in place first and the vent is set to sealing)
- Cook on high pressure for 60 minutes, and then all to naturally release for 10 minutes before switching the vent to venting and releasing the remaining pressure.
- Remove the brisket to a cutting board and slice thinly against the grain. Toss with BBQ sauce, or serve it along side.
Keywords: instant pot bbq brisket