Homemade Raspberry Lemonade- so easy to make, and sweetened with honey! Plus, tons of other ideas to fancy it up.
- 1/4 cup mild honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- pinch salt
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- about 4 cups cold water
- In a large (6 cup) pitcher, dissolve the honey and hot water. Stir in the salt.
- Add the lemon juice and raspberries and muddle the raspberries a bit.
- Top it off with water, and ice if desired.
- Make it bubbly! Use sparkling water in place of flat.
- Make it minty! Muddle a few sprigs of mint leaves into the honey & water.
- Make it limey! Use half lime juice and half lemon.
- Make it a spa day! Add a sliced cucumber.
- Make it fruity! Add more types of fruit, like strawberries and blackberries.
- Make it spicy! Use the ginger syrup from my Moscow Mule recipe to sweeten it instead of honey & water.
- Make it 5-Alive! (Remember that stuff? It was my favorite as a kid) Add all the citrus you can find.