- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced small (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, coconut oil, or light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a few grinds black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts with the pancetta, cranberries, avocado oil, salt and pepper, making sure everything is well coated.
- Roast for 12 minutes, then stir and roast for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the Brussels are nicely browned and tender, and the pancetta is cooked.
- Serve hot. If making for Thanksgiving and you want to make them ahead, reheat them in a 350 oven for 10-15 minutes, or until hot.