- 1/4 cup aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup oil (I like a blend of a neutral oil like avocado and extra virgin olive oil but you can use just neutral oil)
- 2 handfuls herbs – whatever you’ve got! I used basil, parsley, and cilantro
- salt, to taste
- In a wide mouth jar (if using an immersion blender) or a blender, blitz the aquafaba, capers, mustard and lemon juice until well blended and frothy, 30-60 seconds.
- With the motor running, drizzle in the oil. It will get thicker and lighter in color.
- Add the herbs and blend until it’s a lovely shade of green and only tiny specks of herbs remain. Taste and season with salt if needed.