- 1/4 cup aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup oil (I like a blend of a neutral oil like avocado and extra virgin olive oil but you can use just neutral oil)
- 2 handfuls herbs – whatever you’ve got! I used basil, parsley, and cilantro
- salt, to taste
- In a wide mouth jar (if using an immersion blender) or a blender, blitz the aquafaba, capers, mustard and lemon juice until well blended and frothy, 30-60 seconds.
- With the motor running, drizzle in the oil. It will get thicker and lighter in color.
- Add the herbs and blend until it’s a lovely shade of green and only tiny specks of herbs remain. Taste and season with salt if needed.
All of the links on zenbelly.com are for information purposes, however some are affiliate links to books, products or services. Any sponsored posts are clearly labelled as being sponsored content. Some ads on this site are served by ad networks and the advertised products are not necessarily recommended by Zenbelly.