- 1 pound bok choy
- 3 scallions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons mustard (dijon or stoneground)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 small handful parsley, stems and leaves minced and separated
- 1 1/4 pound salmon or any firm fleshed fish
- lemon wedges for serving
- Heat your oven to 325°F.
- Thinly slice the white and light green parts of the bok choy and chop the leaves. Thinly slice the scallions, and reserve the darker green parts for garnish.
- Toss the chopped bok choy and scallions in a medium baking dish with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, mustard, mayonnaise if using, and the minced parsley stems. Place the salmon on top and pour the sauce over, getting it as covered as you can.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, until the salmon easily flakes with a fork. Garnish with parsley, scallion greens, and lemon wedges.
All of the links on zenbelly.com are for information purposes, however some are affiliate links to books, products or services. Any sponsored posts are clearly labelled as being sponsored content. Some ads on this site are served by ad networks and the advertised products are not necessarily recommended by Zenbelly.