Any Herb Chimichurri
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
- 2 big handfuls herbs – parsley with a little fresh oregano is traditional, but use what you’ve got! I used parsley, carrot tops and cilantro for this batch
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or Aleppo pepper, to taste
- pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, more if needed
- In the bowl of a food processor with the chopping blade in place, pulse the herbs, salt, and pepper several times to get it finely chopped.
- Pour in the vinegar through the chute while pulsing, and then do the same with the olive oil. Taste for seasoning and add additional salt and pepper if desired. The end result should be super herby, punchy, and bright.
All of the links on zenbelly.com are for information purposes, however some are affiliate links to books, products or services. Any sponsored posts are clearly labelled as being sponsored content. Some ads on this site are served by ad networks and the advertised products are not necessarily recommended by Zenbelly.
Leave a Reply