- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (about 1 heaping cup)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 heaping cup corn kernels (fresh, canned, or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup shredded or diced pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 2 handfuls spiced pepitas
- creamy cilantro dressing
1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the pepitas and dressing.
2. When ready to serve, dress and toss the salad – start with less dressing than you think you’ll need, you can always add more after. Sprinkle with pepitas and serve.