It doesn’t get much easier than these chocolate truffles, and they’re the perfect dessert for when it’s too hot to cook. Sweetened with maple syrup (or you could use honey), and with the high fat content of coconut oil and nut butter, they won’t give you a sugar spike, either. If maple and honey are too high-carb for your lifestyle, try them with your favorite liquid keto sweetener.
These no-cook chocolate truffles only require 4 ingredients, plus a few optional additions to roll them in.
To make these truffles, all you need is a bowl and a spoon for mixing the ingredients. There’s a good chance you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry!
What you need to make chocolate truffles:
- nut butter (any type should work, or use sunbutter for nut-free)
- coconut oil (you’ll want it to be room temp / softened)
- maple syrup (or use honey or your favorite liquid keto sweetener)
- cocoa powder
If you’d like, you can roll them in some additional ingredients, like:
- ground freeze-dried fruit like strawberries or raspberries
- finely ground nuts
- cocoa powder (I like to mix it with powdered sugar to cut some of the bitterness)
Possibly the best thing about these truffles: You don’t even need to turn on a burner on your stove! With the heatwave that we’re currently experiencing, that’s a very, very good thing.Print
You don’t even need to melt any chocolate to make these decadent treats!
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- ground freeze-dried strawberries or raspberries
- cocoa powder (mixed with powdered sugar, if desired
- ground nuts
- In a large bowl, throughly mix the nut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, cocoa powder and salt.
- Form into 12 balls and roll in any of the suggested additions, if desired.
Keywords: chocolate truffles
All of the links on zenbelly.com are for information purposes, however some are affiliate links to books, products or services. Any sponsored posts are clearly labelled as being sponsored content. Some ads on this site are served by ad networks and the advertised products are not necessarily recommended by Zenbelly.